Thursday, October 2, 2008

First Day of Year of St. Paul 9-Day Series in Hawaii

Hello dear Sr. Margaret Charles! And to you, dear Rae and fellow Pauline Cooperators!

What a joy it is to be able to blog here! I am feeling connected with you even if I am thousands of miles away and separated from you by the vast waters of the Pacific. I come here everyday to read updates.

Sr. Margaret Charles, please give Sr. Margaret Sato a hug for me. We miss her, but we are also enjoying the company of Sr. Irene. I love her sense of humor.

I would like to share with you our very first Pauline teaching gathering in September right here (pls scroll down). Here are some of the pics I took. Hehehe... Sr. Irene was wondering why I was taking some pictures.... hope she reads this. :-)


Sr. Linh Gioan giving the presentation. Do you see the picture of our handsome founder? (Hope I am allowed to say that. :-) Handsome as in beautiful soul. :-) ).

Just some of the participants. We were 65 all in all. I hope Sr. Margaret Sato sees this. Her mom and sister are in this picture.

Love to all! And God bless you all abundantly!

No comments: