DECALOG OF THE PAULINE COOPERATOR
ACCORDING TO FR. ALBERIONE
l. Attends to his greater sanctification according to his state, as disciple of Jesus, the Divine Master, the Way, the Truth and the Life, under the gaze of Mary, Queen of Apostles and in the spirit of Saint Paul.
2. Reads, meditates, lives and spreads the Gospel.
3. Has the same sentiments of Christ: knows, believes, and loves as He does.
4. Proclaims and gives witness like Saint Paul: “It is not anymore I that lives, but the Christ that is in me”.
5. Lives the Eucharist and pours out the loved received into every form of apostolic activity.
6. Stands out for his deep love for the Church: lives the commitments of his Christian community.
7. He is in union of mind and heart with the Pauline Family, with whom he prays, offers and collaborates.
8. Attentive to the signs of the times, he lets the Word of truth reach everybody, employing the instruments of communication.
9. Like Mary, Queen of the Apostles and first Collaborator of the Redemption, he gives to the world her Son, Jesus Christ, the Way, the Truth and the Life, the Master and Shepherd.
10. In intimate union with Christ, he faces with courage and hope, like Saint Paul, the sacrifices of the mission.