Saturday, November 20, 2010

Beginning Renewal Time

Dear Friends,

I am beginning a semester of renewal in my religious life through the kindness of my community. This means a "retreat" from social media" to enter into the mysterious mystery of God's silence, as Verbum Domini says, silence as an important expression of  the Word of God. God's silence prolongs God's words.

Thank you to all of the lay Paulines taking on this Blog - don't think that I am going to ask you to stop! This is just the beginning of your great and wonderful part in the Pauline Family. Blessings and prayers to all of you - as I will have more time to enter into prayer and gratitude to God for you.

I meet you at the tabernacle, especially on Mondays which we have dedicated to prayer as the beginning of organizing the Association of Pauilne Cooperators.

God has wonderful and amazing gifts to reveal.

Sr Margaret Charles

1 comment:

Margie said...

Dear Sr. Margaret,

May God bless you abundantly on the occasion of 2010 Feast Day of Christ the King and may your rereat from social media yield untold graces from the tabernacle. Amen.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Respectfully,
Margie Skeels