Thursday, December 9, 2010

Calling All Cooperators: Get on your horses & ride!


Fellow Cooperators, by now you have seen emails and Facebook updates from the Daughters about their Education Fund drive.

What you might not realize is, that THIS IS A BLITZ!

The Daughters of St. Paul Education Fund has ONLY until December 31, 2010 to match an anynonmous pledge of $100,000 - which, if matched, will be given in full to their Education Fund!



I admit I didn't realize the urgency. This time of year, I get so many requests for donations, my eyes kind of glaze over. I needed a personal invitation from one of the sisters before I realized that this is a matter of some urgency.


So, I am inviting all of us Cooperators to spread the word.


Here's what we can do:


1. Make our own donation at https://secure.acceptiva.com/?cst=eef876

2. Put an entry into our blogs. Provide a link to the donation page.

3. Post the following link to our Facebook profiles and urge our network to click and join: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Daughters-of-St-Paul-Education-Fund/168183466548535


4. Think outside of the box. I am going to offer my book-loving, book-buying public the opportunity to make a donation and get some free books or audio CDs.

No comments: